Saturday, July 19, 2008

Another Day, Another Opportunity

Today we have another opportunity to feed the homeless and pray for Chicago. We'll be downtown on the north side of the river. Right now the rain is coming down. Pray that we stay focused and have a good attitude as we serve, rain or shine. And if you want to pray that the rain stops, we aren't opposed.

Thanks again for the encouragement. The team will be so excited to hear from you as we ride into town. We are ready to grab breakfast and hit the road.

It is going to be another great day!!!!

6 comments:

Bridget said...

I still remember my first Chicago Mission Trip during high school. It was over a decade ago and I still remember the things I saw and the lessons I learned. It was life changing. I hope the students never forget this week. Our students are awesome.Have a great trip.

David Bowers said...

I'm so proud of you guys. This is a great opportuniy for you to serve and you will be blessed so richly in return. Remember, when you've done it unto the least of them you've done it unto Him. May God keep you safe and well.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!!

I'm so proud of you all for taking your next step in your faith journey! Keep your head up and remember that Jesus lives in you!! Miss you all and see you Tuesday!

~Cory

Anonymous said...

Katie,
you rock sweetheart....I know you are having a blast and I want you to remember why you are where you are and are doing what you are doing. I love you and can't wait to hear your stories. I am also proud of your stepping up and doing this.
love you
dad

Anonymous said...

mzbugHello Warriors
I have been following your daily
ministry it is awesome! You can do
all things through Christ Jesus who strengthen you. Thank you for your labor of love.

sally cribbs

Anonymous said...

Hello Alex
I am waiting to hear all the wonderful things God has done for and through you. See You soon
Love Gramms